Tuesday, November 11, 2008

jeff, you should have just blogged about it

this is what it's like to be jeff and/or me on a nearly daily basis. so much gchatting. i was going to write a kitchen synch post about this, but i'm lazy. is that rude of me?



today, we bring you 'Ethics: Oprah Style.'

3:26 PM me: im gonna take the quiz!!!
Jeff: if you do, i will
3:27 PM me: good. if you didn't, that would be rude.
i'm doin it. hard hitting moral issues at hand, here
Jeff: seriously
3:28 PM they don't give you a score?
well... i am the man]
3:29 PM me: seriously!
Jeff: i have gossiped
me: what a sham!
Jeff: that was the only thing on that list that i have done to be dickish.
so there
me: you ALWAYS cover your mouth when you yawn?
Jeff: yes
always
when i am alone
me: bullshit
HA
3:30 PM Jeff: seriously
it is habit
momma raised me right, what can i say?
3:32 PM me: whatever
Jeff: ...
wait
are you rude?
3:33 PM 'fess up
me: im not rude
sometimes i dont cover my yawns
Jeff: so you are
wow
me: i answer non-urgent cell phone calls if i don't like the person im face-to-face talking to
3:34 PM Jeff: the floodgates are opening
let it all out, ally
me: i've RSVPd late
but never gossiped.
Jeff: it is like i don't even know who you are
me: HM
Jeff: never?
never ever?
me: that was a blatant lie, im sorry
3:35 PM Jeff: i couldn't think of an example, but i am sure that i must've
me: i dont even know what the true definition of 'gossip' is
Jeff: i took it as talking about someone behind their back
me: that's 'shit-talking'
Jeff: i am sure i must have done that
3:36 PM yes
exactly
have you ever spoken feces, ally?
me: but i think that friends discuss mutual friends with each other
Jeff: ...they gossip
me: right. so everyone is guilty of that. i think it's understood
Jeff: i admitted that i did it
it is okay
me: millions of wrongs make a couple rights
Jeff: EXACTLY
3:37 PM thank you, oprah, for teaching us all.
is there anything that woman CAN'T do?
3:38 PM me: i really don't think so
i'm probably going to blog about this, so thanks in advance
Jeff: i was going to, but i figured that all things oprah are your domain
obviously
3:39 PM me: mine was going to be synchronicity-related
so blog away my friend
Jeff: no
run with it
me: no, you can do it. i dont want you to gossip about me for stealing it
Jeff: i wouldn't
i am not rude
3:40 PM unlike SOME people, yawning and RSVPing late...
me: but you are a self-professed gossipper
Jeff: i said that although i cannot remember any specific instances of gossiping, i concede that it is likely that i have done so at some point
3:41 PM as opposed to someone who talks shit like it was her bidness
rudy mcruderson
hmph
you don't even eat bacon
you can't be trusted
3:42 PM wait a second
YOU DON'T EAT BACON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
me: ok ok ok. i confess. i ate a bacon-wrapped scallop once.
... and i liked it....
Jeff: i have never been more proud of you than i am right now
3:43 PM me: i feel like a new woman, having come clean
3:44 PM Jeff: oprah would be so proud of you
and isn't that what we all strive for?
3:45 PM i think that with my oprah-approved test score, i could probably get into oprah's pants
3:46 PM me: with those thunder thighs? jeff, you'd burst the seams!
Jeff: aw yeah...
(i'm doing the cabbage patch as i say that of course)
me: hahaahhaa


still reading? SUCKER.

2 comments:

itspaulbriz said...

FUCK OPRAH.

VOTE:
STEDMAN 2012

Jeff said...

what?

take another look at those shoulder pads.

did you hear the clips of her screaming after the election?

hilarious.