Saturday, November 1, 2008

Weekend Links

I have probably suggested PopUrls.com to you in the past. It is a great resource, aggregating dozens of sites, providing links to all of their posts in one place. It is a brilliant time saver, allowing people to stay up-to-date with a single click of the mouse.

I use it every single day.

My one complaint was that it wasn't customizable. Oh, how I longed to add a few baseball sites on there, y'know? Make it my own.

Well, there's a new site that allows you to set up an account and create your own PopUrls clone, consisting of any site you desire with an RSS feed.


Indiviurls.com is the answer to my prayers. Paul, your site might just join Ally's my page, too, if the database lets me connect... and if you have a feed.

I highly recommend this. I've only been using it for a couple of hours, but it's pretty great.



Take a couple seconds to try this out. Eerie. How does THAT work?

Oh... and I thought that this might come in handy for something. Someday.

Baconnaise.


Have wonderful weekends.

2 comments:

ally said...

does the number 6 conjure carrots or maybe carrots are the first veggie on everyone's mind?

Jeff said...

but... EVERYONE?

i take it that it worked for you, too... strange.

there is no free will, ally.