Sunday, March 2, 2008

did you hear the one about david cross?

as of mid-afternoon saturday, i'm about one thousand dollars further in debt.

i bought a new computer, because my ancient 2003 model can hardly stand to do more than stay awake while i type a word doc.

i got this lil' gal. a pretty sweet deal for a honey of a machine (do i sound like a total idiot yet?).

here's something strange, though:

so my neighbor told me his password to access his wireless network about two months back, but it didn't work when i tried it (multiple times, i might add) on the old bag a'chips. yesterday, i figured i'd give it a shot on my new little baby and it work! sacre bleu!

any ideas, boys, as to why it allows me to connect on this one?

david cross, are you picking up STR posts on your google alert? don't be shy. we don't bite.

No comments: