Monday, March 17, 2008

david cross never returns my calls



sundays are typically awesome or awful. yesterday was more awful than awesome, i think. i'm not sure.

i rented 5 DVDs (which i think is going to become my new sunday tradition ... such a bachelorette!): Twin Peaks season 1 disc 1, Twin Peaks season 1 disc 2, Candy (heath ledger flick, i saw a preview on another DVD ... i dunno if it's good or lame), Magnolia, Legend

twenty or so minutes into watching Magnolia i realized that i rented 2 tom cruise movies. wtf. what's the meaning of that? don't tell me it's just a coincidence. maybe i'm a scientologist. or dyslexic. argh.


i didn't make it through Magnolia. it made me feel crazy. so i took a walk for which i was terribly underdressed but it went on for like an hour and a half and i heard a freakin' GUN SHOT, bros! at like 9 p.m. on a sunday night near phila street. what's the meaning of that?

i headed home after that. and watched star trek. my favorite part of sundays. better than church, even. then i watched so much internet office, via openhulu.com.

other notable moments from my weekend:

-- worked for 8 hours on saturday at a high school basketball tournament at the glens falls civic center. lots of sitting around and waiting for photographers to file photos to put online and my boss to put a video online. i did get to see a 500-pound man, though.

-- saw (friend, not brother) jeff's band Empire State Troopers. they aight.

-- contacted the spirit of a cat via homemade ouija board with Shawn

-- hung out with my fish, Clarece

No comments: