Monday, March 24, 2008

Fun With Google Street View

I'm a sucker for Google Street View. I find it useful to get a sense of what a new destination looks like, so that when I make a journey, I know what I'm looking for. For instance, I used it to figure out exactly where the guitar shop I was planning to visit was located and where I could potentially find parking.

Other people, people who have even more time to kill than I do, have been examining the relatively new feature and finding some interesting activities captured by the car-mounted camera. My favorite so far: This apparent drug deal.



These were taken from the premier source for Street View and Google satellite finds, GoogleSightseeing.com.

A few of my favorites are:

Street Fight!

Multi-Vehicle Accident


and the Flying Car

If you happen to find anything of note, please let me know.

1 comment:

itspaulbriz said...

seems Google removed some of those pics.

but i caught it in an earlier shot. that's good stuff.

i, too, am addicted to Streetview.

shit is dank, son.