Saturday, December 15, 2007

hey mami

this no internet thing is killing me.

i h8 it.

i only ever have time to access internets at work, and have massive guilt if i view anything that isn't related to journalism. i guess this technically is journalistic in nature, but until i have a blog at the PS, i shouldn't blog from work.

i'm bloggin' my brains out right now at mom's. online class in the bag, boyz.

also, in advance of xmas eve festivities i presume, there is a chocolate fountain on the table. aaahh...synchronicity...


the impending Nor'easter is making me hate not having 'nets at my place even more. to prepare for being snowed in tomorrow, i went to target today and bought winter boots and cleaning supplies. i'm go to scrub the crap out of my palacial abode. i also am goin to stop at saratoga guitar on my way home and attempt to restring my guitar. my low e broke a few months back, which has hampered my jammin'. i was getting good.
but anyway, yeah, i'm prepared to be bored to death, with no cable or internet. and my dvd player is highly unreliable, though i do have some sweet discs on loan from the liberry.

only one of them has a dragon in it. (not this one:)



keep your toesies nice 'n toasty, y'all.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

breaking the low e string is tough, ally.

you should be proud of yourself.

do you have other people string that thing for you? you could do it yourself. it isn't that hard, and i'm sure dad would love to teach you how it is done.