Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Sticky and The Icky

That's right.

We're doing this PB.com style; around the horn with 40 links.

Or 4. It's round-up time.

-- Yankees win on Opening Day and my Fantasy Baseball team in Venn's league blows. Film at Eleven, stats NOW.

-- Allyson Megan Brisbin; If you do not view and respond to the Rayford Faulkner vid I posted here a few days ago, then you shall be damned to a drug den. I know. It's a lot to take in.

--this one is a bombshell, I know, but... David Cross Quietly Marries His Long-Time Girlfriend.

-- In Honor of April Fool's Day; via Lifehacker; it's the Top 10 Geek Pranks. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jeff said...

i am really disappointed that i fell for that cross link.

"you've been crossed, my man!"

lifehacker is the bomb.

do people still say that?

oh well... too late to fix that now...

itspaulbriz said...

i only discovered LH the other day.

not to be confused w LRH.

i've been down w/ LRH since Xenu was gettin' his BOMB on, ya dig?

itspaulbriz said...

btw -- i fuly expect a horrified "Uh-Ohhh!" from a certain Brisbin @ the sight of my faux Cross news.

if I had Ally's nose ... I'd be able to smell it already :)

ally said...

i was late to read the post.

though i'm pleased to have been rick rolled than to have lost a chance at greatness (namely, becoming mrs. david cross). maybe that link will actually register on his google alert. maybe you will rick roll david cross!

itspaulbriz said...

now THAT would be an acheivement!

ally said...

i was only half-awake when i commented this morning. my apologies for the incoherence. i SWEAR i wasn't drunk!