Tuesday, April 1, 2008

do you smell what the david cross is cookin'?

i have been unbelievably nasally stimulated today. and i'm not even talking about drugz.

i guess it started on my lunch break, when i actually smelled the coffee i chug everyday instead of just downing it mindlessly, while reading and/or writing.

then i got back to the office and i'm pretty sure i could smell candy being eaten by my arch-nemesis.

then i went to the gym, which is a total assault on all senses. but i've certainly smelled worse things while working out (poop, no lie.).

THEN i returned to the mansion and it smelled like saw dust. i thought maybe the ghosties were building me something. as i climbed the stairs, i smelled hamster poop. as i reached my level, i smelled foreign spices.

i flung myself into my chamber, which reeked of ally: a wonderful potpourri of apples and hazelnut coffeemate, mixed with betta fish flakes and tampons. aaahhhh ... home sweet home.

i went for my now-ritual 10 p.m. stroll about the saratoga sidewalks and smelled lots of neat smells. spring rain and burnt rubber and grilled cheese.

what does this all mean?

1 comment:

itspaulbriz said...

just so you know:

http://www.SuperScent.com is available for purchase!

EXCITING!