Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bored?

I am.

Here are 10 videos to help pass the time.


I can't wait to listen to this one.



A Mr. Show tribute band?



I trust this guy. Completely.



What a great idea...


Old people are stupid.


This is from a Christian sketch comedy show. Yes. Really.


When I say that I believe that children are our future, I am speaking specifically about these children.


This is just adorable.


This one is for you, Ally. You are welcome.


This man is my new hero.

And a bonus...


The snuggie has competition?!?!?!?!

I found a new favorite little corner of the internets today: Everything Is Terrible! That is where I found most of these beauties.

2 comments:

ally said...

if you really cared about my dating life, you'd order me the cassettes.

also, that foot drummer is incredible. he's way better than me when i use my arms. i guess everyone really is differently abled!

ally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.