Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Potpourri of Pleasantness


I admit that I have nothing groundbreaking to share with you. I am bored and have been sitting on a few links that might be of interest to someone. I will now dispense with the aforementioned links, so that your day can be filled with wonder, like some sort of magical Twinkie-type snack.

Has anyone out there ever heard of a podcast? Have you heard about these things? Well, if you enjoy them and giggling, I officially recommend You Look Nice Today. Three guys talk about things. I enjoy it. It can be fairly self-referential, so listening to a couple of them is recommended to get an overall feel.

One Post Wonder is a site devoted to blogs that lasted for only a single post. It is updated pretty regularly, and is usually good for a chuckle.

These tattoos are unfortunate, but heck, I will still laugh at these people. It makes me feel better about myself.

"Music to Your Rear!"

This just in: Kids in America aren't very bright.

I already shared this with Ally, but I might as well toss this out there, too.

That's all for now, please go about your day.

No comments: