Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bless His Teeny, Tiny, Little, Miniature Heart

Although it will most likely go absolutely nowhere, I still think this li'l fella pictured above deserves a big "Atta boy!"

Ohio Representative Dennis Kucinich formally called to impeach President Bush.

There is a brief transcription and some video here.

A little over a year ago, the diminutive dynamo tried to impeach Vice President Cheney, and the motion was struck down.

It would be something if this actually happened, even though it won't. At the very least someone went on record with 35 strikes against our fearless leader. I often wonder what the rest of the world thinks of the average American, seeing as this man has essentially been given free reign to do as he pleases, despite his reckless and poor judgment and even poorer results. If this story got any press whatsoever, it might show the world that there are some here who are disturbed by the actions taken by this administration.

(Then again, I'm not even sure how I feel about Americans for the same reasons cited above. I'm not doing anything to remedy the situation, either, so I suppose I'm to blame as well... Ugh...)

But thanks for trying, Mr. K. A noble effort.

1 comment:

ally said...

didn't vermont make a motion to impeach him?