Wednesday, May 28, 2008

they better get me a cake in the shape of david cross

attention dudes:

dad has a facebook account. his profile says his birth year is 1961. somehow that doesn't seem quite right to me.

i'm also scared of any weird (weird = incriminating) things my friends may write on my page.

also, tomorrow is my second to last day at the paper. bittersweet. i'm going to miss the crap out of my boss. she is truly superb. we have a psychic connection that frightens those around us.

tomorrow is also the last day i'll be forced (but paid) to sit near my own personal Dwight Schrute. happy happy times. last-minute prank suggestions are always welcome. maybe e-mail me though, because sometimes this site is cached for me at work and i can't view updates.

hmmmmm ... whatelsewhatelsewhatelsewhatelsewhatelse ...

for the past two days there has been something that i think of during the day that is totaly STR-worthy and i can never remember what it is when i sit down with my lil' red laptop.

well. i guess that's all for now. it was good to see y'all in tha flesh this weekend. i hope to do it oftener.

kisses!

2 comments:

Dadio said...

Ally

I'll fix the typo ... I know what year I was born ... 1971 !


love ya

dad

www.reverbnation.com/jeffbrisbin

itspaulbriz said...

yeah, ally. in the future, when you're "exposing" our father's attempts to garner poon, could you at LEAST show him the courtesy of throwing him a link or two? you know ... for the bitches?