Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Summertime!

Look out, people. The school year has mercifully ended. This means that I will have a bunch of free time with which to pontificate and jabber.

This is your warning.

Anywho, did you hear about the british "car enthusiast"? Yes, this is how I'm kicking off my return. I am wasting no time (mine or yours).

Keep up with the latest in the trial of Mr. ShowBiz by clicking right here.

Bacon + Booze = Transcendence?

If that isn't enough of the perfect food for you, I bestow upon you 50 additional ways to prepare some divine swine.

Bob Odenkirk and some guy named David Cross have filmed a pilot for what will surely be the greatest program in the history of humankind ever.

This is just plain creepy.

And finally, here is my favorite interwebs find of the morning.

Phew! That felt good.

No comments: