Saturday, February 2, 2008

wiiiiiiiiii

watching jake and emma forbid nathaniel from playing the game we rented from the movie store reminds me of watching jeff and paul play knock out.



this was also cute:
(editor's note: i had this wrong. it has been changed to reflect the notes i took as it went down in my crossword book)

jake (way too urgently for the situation ... they're play wii carnival games): emma, swing!!

emma: jake, i just painted my nails!

(nathaniel wasn't allowed to sub in until after i turned the t.v. off and gave the rascals a good talkin' to. "we'll all get in the car and return the game tonight if you keep it up," is a verbatim quote. i'm good, right? and i'm not even really a mom! just imagine the possibilities ...)

7 comments:

Jeff said...

that's more like it.

Boner said...

This post really shows that Ally is a little bit of everything to all of us. Sister, mother, lover...Hello, lover.

itspaulbriz said...

i had a boner once.

just once.

Boner said...

I'm telling Ally. Oh man, the little verification thing below this says "flukzr." INCREDIBLE.

Jeff said...

legend has it your boner was magnificent, paul.

remember the good times.

itspaulbriz said...

it was MAJESTIC, jeffrey.

MAJESTIC.

Picked Off said...

Hey Ally! Good to hear from ya, albeit on the internets. I see technology has passed me by--and lapped me.